Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Guess What I Am (not)

I'm not obese! I'm not obese, yeah!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at
Photobucket

Woo! This morning was really exciting. I decided today that I want to change my weigh ins to Wednesdays permanently. I changed it last week because my sister was coming into town, but I found that I got to enjoy the results more because I'm not rushing off to work like I am on Thursdays. I also always feel like I'm sabotaging myself on weigh-in days because I'm tired after work and usually don't work out aside from walking home from the skytrain. By weighing in on Wednesday's I'll combat this feeling because I have all day to work out.

So, I stepped on the scale this morning and weighed in at 191 pounds. I couldn't be happier. I also decided, why not marry my measurement day and weigh in day now? I have always been measuring myself the day after my weigh in because when I originally started my weigh ins I didn't have a measuring tape. Today I measured myself, and I'm down 1 inch from last week, which brings me to 20.5 inches lost in 8 weeks!

In honour of my 8 week weight loss-iversary, no longer being obese AND losing 20(.5) inches, I figured I'd post some progress pics.

 
  
 Happy Wednesday everyone!

4 comments:

liveLAUGHsing. said...

WOW CONGRATS! you can REALLY SEE the difference! Amazing! <3

Keelie said...

Yea--No longer OBESE! That is awesome. That is probably the milestone I am most looking forward to.

You look great--thanks for sharing the progess pics. So inspiring!

Kerri & Katie said...

You can see such a change! Keep it up!

Chibi said...

DUDE! *Look* at you! Amazing! So happy for you and so proud of you. :)