Wednesday, April 7, 2010

...Must Come Down!

I was really excited for my weigh in this week. I feel like I've finally made some great strides in the right direction. So this morning I got to my weigh in, and my scale looked back at me and said...185! I haven't had a 3 pound weight loss since my 3rd week on this journey. So I did a little dance:

(No, I didn't go to a bar at 9 in the morning...this was a while back but an appropriate picture).

So then I took my measurements, and I lost half an inch everywhere, which means that I finally lost some inches on my hips after weeks of not doing so. Yay!

Super excited for April. I think this is my month. For that reason I decided to join Tammy's Summer Challenge (thanks to Keelie). So my goal is to lose 10 pounds by the end of the month. It's lofty, but we'll see what happens!

1 comments:

Tammy said...

Great loss!!! Can you jump on the scale again today and pop over to my blog and let me know your official weigh-in? Today's our first weigh in of the challenge!! :)