Monday, April 5, 2010

Movin' on Down

Last week, I bought a pair of size 12 jeans. For some reason all of my old size 12s have gone missing (my bedroom is like an abyss when it comes to clothes, and I've also moved some stuff home to Ontario). I have a pair of size 11s, which are not quite ready to fit yet, and some even smaller ones which I'm guessing will be on the shelf for a while still. Anyway, I only had one pair of size 14 jeans, and I'd been putting quite a strain on them what with wearing them when I should have been wearing at least a size 18 (note: I'm not weird and wearing the same pants every day [but I won't judge you if you do]; I wear dress pants to work and often wear sweats around the house or on days off). Anyway, they're getting a little tattered and I've also been noticing that they're a little big, so I decided to go shopping. And I ended up with these:

I've got to say, I'm pretty happy with them. There's still a bit of a love handle sticking out over the top, but that should be gone in no time and I can keep my size 14s around until then. But just for remembrance's sake, here's the shot I took 2 months ago of me in my 'fat jeans':
Yep, as I stated then, I wore those when I was 9 pounds and 11" bigger, too. So glad to be heading in the right direction, and I think my pants are as well. I don't know how much more they could take!

1 comments:

Chibi Jeebs said...

Congrats on the NSV! ;)