Thursday, January 28, 2010

Weigh in #4

I felt great last night. The bf and I went to the gym. I didn't talk about the last time that I went before yesterday. It was a challenge. This has been my treadmill schedule:

3.5 - 5 minutes
4.5 - 10 minutes
3.5 - 5 minutes
4.5 - 5 minutes
2.5 - 5 minutes

Well on Sunday I decided that I should increase the second 4.5 to a 5. Oh my goodness I thought I was going to hurl. I ended up having to break it into 2 two and a half minute sections. I still got it done, but there was no way I could do it all at once. So yesterday I decided to try the same thing again. And I did it. Not only did I do it, but the 10 minutes at 4.5 were WAY easier than they'd ever been. And then I got through the whole 5 minutes at 5 without worrying about impending death. It was great. I'm excited to go back and try it again tomorrow.

Today was my weigh in day. I was worried because in my experience if I go to the gym the day before a weigh in I don't lose as much as I expect. So I basically tried not to build up my expectations as I got on the scale. But then I read it...197!! I lost 3 pounds last week. I was ecstatic. It tempted me to change my "not obese" goal but I'm going to keep it the same. If I reach it sooner, great. But I'm not going to get my hopes up and then be disappointed if I have a low week and don't reach it.

So, here I am, waving goodbye to the 200's once and for all.


0 comments: