Friday, February 12, 2010

Maybe I Spoke Too Soon

Well, I asked for anything but a gain, and I got it. I maintained at 195. I'm totally happy with this, considering the lack of vigorous exercise/super healthy eating that I experienced last week. I pulled out the measuring tape today for my weekly measurements, and I've now come up with a theory - sometimes it takes your weight time to catch up with what your body is doing? The weeks with the smallest gains so far, I have also had the most inches lost. Weird, but I'm glad that I do the measurement thing to keep me motivated on weeks like this. I lost a total of 4 inches this week. And even better ~ my belly is catching up with my boobs! There is now only one inch different. I can hardly wait for the week where my chest measurement is bigger than my waist measurement. I'll have a party.

Speaking of parties, this week probably won't be the absolute best for healthy eating and exercise either. I'm a volunteer for the Olympics, which makes my schedule a little busier. Today is the opening ceremonies and so I can't do my usual Friday gym time. It's already been a week since I've made it there, but it'll have to wait again until Sunday. I've been walking a lot more than usual, though, so hopefully that'll be worth something. The other thing this week is that tomorrow is my birthday! Yay! I will probably be indulging in some sweets, though...your birthday only comes once a year!

I have 4 pounds and 2 weeks left for my "not-obese" goal. I'm going to really try this week to lose a couple so that I can get there. Here's to moderation!

0 comments: